Robert Ian Goodman, Esq. is a practicing lawyer who provides a range of business development and commercial law services to emerging companies and more established foreign and domestic businesses interested in establishing and/or developing their presence in the United States and/or in international markets.
Mr. Goodman in additional to being principal attorney of Goodman Law is also the principal of Goodman Immigration and is Special Counsel to Lawtelier LLP, a New York firm that focuses on international corporate, trade, and intellectual property law. Mr. Goodman is also Legal Officer of Latin Business Today and its Legal Editor. Latin Business Today is an online publication dedicated to promoting business education in the U.S. Hispanic business community.
Practice areas include:
- Corporate Law and General Counsel Services to Foreign and Domestic Start-Up and Established Businesses
- Complex Commercial Immigration Law
- Domestic and International Commercial Transactions
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Export Law
- Litigation Management and Appeals